In India, board exams have great value as they are considered everywhere. After the 12thclass if you want to be admitted to a well-recognized university then the university would also have to look at your board percentage and see if you are capable of their college. So, your board exams contain a great value in your carrier making. However, every year lakh of students give board exams under intense pressure as not only have to pass the exam but also score well in exam. Students start preparing from the class 9th syllabus cbse so they can score well in the board exam.
Things to consider before giving board exams
So the competition is very hard in the board exams as a great number of students are going to give the board exam as well as the exam is also very tough and you have to score good percentage overall so in future you can get your desired college. However, if you know a few things about the preparation for the board exams then it would be very easy for you to prepare for the board exams and score well in them with ease. Therefore, here are a few things described belowthat you should consider before giving your board exams.
- A practical timetable is necessary as in board exams you have to cover the syllabus of a whole year so it would help you a lot. A timetable always has a crucial role whenever you are preparing for anything because the timetable will help you to cover all the things according to your situation and helps you to create some time so you can practice. However, the timetable should not disturb your other activities and there should be some time for rest also. For studying you should not set long hours as then it would be hard for you to focus on one thing for long hours.
- When you are preparing for the board exams regular intervals are very crucial between your studies. According to many study experts, humans can only focus on things for a small period and after that, the level of concentration level will be reduced. So regular breaks between your studies are a must and they can be in any form like a small nap, a walk of 10 minutes, or talking to your loved ones. These little breaks would help you to keep focused on your preparation for the board exam.
- Collecting all the important material which you need to give for the board exams would be very helpful in your preparation for the board exam. It would be a little hard to collect all the important topics but one’s you arrange them then learning it would be simple. Moreover, you can ask your teachers for study tips and important topics or contact your seniors and know how they prepared for the exam to score well in them. You can also see interviews of students who have scored highestin the exams and know their pattern of studies.Doing these little things will help you to score good marks on the board.
- Further, you need to know what things that work for you like at which part of the day you are more productive. If other students are comfortable studying at night then it does not mean that you should also study at night. Moreover, there is no right time or wrong time in the matter of study the thing which matters is when you are more creative than usual and can learn things creatively you can even learn things in a lyrical way like singing but what is important is that you learn it.
- Your attitude also plays important role in the learning process. If you will have a negative mindset then things would get tough because the board exams are already tough and you also have a negative approach towards them. So the unwanted problems will arise it would be too hard for you to score good marks or even pass. However, on the other hand, if you would have a positive approach towards board exams then you would easily learn all the syllabus for the board exams. Hence, you will score well in board exams.
To conclude, board exams are very important in your life so you should try your best to score well in them so you can have a bright future ahead. You can also write down some lines of important topics to keep them fresh in your mind. Moreover, while preparing for the 9th class syllabus cbse board you can prefer ncert books. These books are written strictly following the CBSE pattern. Hence, you will score good marks by studying from them. Moreover, you can also visit the Infinity Learn site to know more about board exams.